Payatas Orione Foundation, Inc. (PAOFI) is a non-stock, non-profit organization duly registered by Security and Exchange Commission and Department of Social Welfare and Development.
Since 2007, we are actively operating in Barangay Payatas, Quezon City, and in 2011 we have extended our humanitarian work to Barangay Dalahican and Talao-Talao in Lucena City.
Health Program aims to improve the medical health condition of indigent families by providing free medical consultations and low-cost medicines and treatments.
Fr. Angelo Falardi Health Clinic provides free general consultation and a TB-Dots (Direct Observed Treatment Short course) facility located in Sto. Niño St., Payatas A, Quezon City. It provides free treatment to tuberculosis patients; and it gives access to low cost medicines, laboratory testing, and x-ray.
Fr. Luigi Piccoli Community Clinic is an extension of Fr. Angelo Falardi Clinic in treating patients with TB providing free general consultation and access to low-cost medicines located in Litex, Payatas A, Quezon City.
Nutrition program helps malnourished children to achieve normal nutritional status by providing free nutritious and therapeutic food through:
• Supplemental Feeding Program. It provides 1 full meal daily to malnourished children ages 2 – 8 years old from Monday to Saturday. Daily meals composed of rice, viand, a slice of fruit, milk, multivitamins and vitamin C. Over 600 malnourished children are accepted and fed daily every year in 12 areas of Payatas, Quezon City and Lucena, Quezon Province.
• Ready-to-Use Therapeutic Food. This is used to treat moderately and severely malnourished children, ages 6 months to 5 years old, to help them attain a normal nutritional status within maximum treatment of 3 months.
• For the benefit of public elementary, high school and college students who are financially in need, yet academically capable.
• To provide basic school needs to over 300 scholars: uniforms, tuition and fees, school supplies and allowance.
• To deliver seminars, workshops to enhance personal and psycho-social development.
• The Kumon implemented in partnership with Kumon Philippines, aims at developing student’s skills in Math, enabling them to solve advance Mathematical concepts.
• To help students of elementary and high school levels in English and Computer Technology.
You may send a student to school, by sponsoring a:
• Elementary or grade school student (Php3,000.00 a year)
• High School Student (Php4,000.00 a year)
• College Student (Php15,000.00 a year)
You may feed a child under Feeding:
• Php20.00 per day
• Php400.00 per month
• Php4,800.00 per year
You may deposit your donation to:
Account Name: Payatas Orione Foundation, Inc.
Bank name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Commonwealth Branch
Account Number: 0421-0238-59
For more inquiries, please contact us at (02) 932-6285 or send us an email at
Before the opening of the school year, you can donate the following:
• School Supplies
• School Shoes
• Rubber Shoes
• School Bags
In the Feeding center, you can provide us the following:
• Sack of rice
• Vitamin C
• Canned goods
• or Celebrate Your Birthday with Us!